BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 17, 2011

Life, Love, and the Lesson


My bloggers, my bloggers, how long has it been? I missed u. Times sure have changed. This post is me, telling you, that somethings are not easily explained, or easily erased. One of my earlier posts was called "Expired Honey," where I spoke of not letting your past taint love. Then, I had a post way later called "I'm Ready," about erasing loves. Haha. If you didn't know, it was for the same person. I've tried, and tried, and TRIED to erase that man, but couldn't because somethings aren't meant to be removed. My eyes watered, leaked, sparkled, and shined brighter than ever for the same person. Imagine that. The way my heart jumped into his pocket when I saw him, and left with him upon exit. The way oxygen was sucked out of the room if something was said that may close the door between him and I. Man, what a feeling. I've had my highest highs, and lowest lows with one person's portrait in view. I could go on forever, trust me, I care that much. Instead, I want yall to be comfortable to be unsure, to take a risk in confidence that there will be ground beneath your feet. Trust me, I have no idea what Im doing, yet I know what I will not do- abandon the lesson my heart is teaching me, good or bad. A lesson is a lesson no matter who teaches you. Another post dedicated to a great love, a great teacher. To my favorite "what if," to my Honey :-*

0 comments: