BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Got The Feeling

*dances to MJ* "I got the feeling, baby baby I got the feeling"


Yup, I think I got that feeling...when I first created this blog, I used to wake up at 2:30 am to write 2 blogs because one wasnt enough. Oh yes, I feel it. Cant you? I literally just blogged 30 seconds ago and Im at it again like MJ after the baseball stint.

Something tells me that this whole revamping phase that I am going through is a good thing. I got a feeling that this is where I leave the old hinderances behind to find the new lessons. I like this feeling. This is where all my growing up manifests itself in my actions.

I just wanted to tell you. I got that FEELING...

No cute pictures this time either..real shit, real me.. Sincerely, MJ.

0 comments: