BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Im R E A D Y

imgres.jpg

*opens classroom doors and enters*

Wassup bloggers and bloggettes? Its been a while, yea I know, life happens. I have alot to talk about. Yall remember that "Expired Honey" blog? Yea, well that EXPIRED. Why? Only because I cannot, and I repeat CANNOT function as the passionate person I am with someone that does not have enough heart to stand with me. No disrespect to anyone, but yall should know me by now. I call a SPADE a SPADE. In my book, a spade cannot be a diamond. Plain and simple.

Anyway, lets fast forward to the point of this blog.

Being a strong woman can be SO FUCKIN HARD! (Hope yall remembered that I type as I talk, expletives included) Trust me, its a gift and a curse. When your strong, taking care of everything, there is little chance for you to be the sensitive creature that a woman is meant to be. However, if we play the sensitivity role, a place like New York (my home) would eat you ALIVE. I mean, ALIVE..no remains after either. I have come to a beautiful plateau in my life. A balance. A place where I can be a woman, as sweet as can be, and a yet a woman, the builder of my foundation. It feels good to NOT be bitter, to NOT be sad. Even better to be OPEN and VULNERABLE to life/love. Not saying that it will definitely happen, but saying that I am open to trying again is good enough for me. Yup, this is it for me. My time, open my curtains. Why? Cuz IM R E A D Y!

This blog dedicated to my brother Fabe. You made me write again. I love you kid :-*

0 comments: